So far this week, I've wracked up the following:
- Replacement Retrax Pro cover being sent under warranty
- DeeZee Tailgate assist
- Tailgate Weather Stripping
- Motion Detector LED (link from the forum here)
- LED Lights for awning rail (2 strips to cover full 22' of awning), one controller and the 44-key remote
- All new foam for the dinette cushion seats (I work from the camper for 8-10 hours and need tush-support!)
- New foam mattress for my daughter's bunk - she was jealous of the in-laws getting their own foam
For future reference - Retrax was AWESOME. I emailed them concerns with my cover letting water leak through. They had me take some pictures and called me within a couple of days. No hassles- "We'll send you a new cover". Super friendly guy.
For another future reference - AutoAnything.com
beats competitors prices by $1. If you chat up their Live Chat rep, they'll adjust the prices of items in your cart. I saved $25 on a $65 order. And still got free shipping.
The LED lights (both motion and awning) are YOUR
fault. I saw the thread, my wife saw the lights at the RV show and suddenly I'm ordering the parts from China. Hopefully the boat gets here before April!
And, I'm hoping the Tailgate Assist helps my daughter and wife with opening the truck bed. If the pics hold true - they can pull the handle and just let go and it'll lower gently and gracefully.
Still need to measure and get jacks for around the axles. Still need to hang my sewer holders. AND- I was shopping the central vacs online (Intervac seems to be what I'll go with). SO happy for spring!