Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
You got to be kidding, your camping, the man was MacGyver himself, give in credit for being innovated not TACKY. If you get caught in a rain storm is it better to take your close off and throw them in a hamper wet? You have to dry them first somehow.
Not kidding, opinions differ and a CG does not need to look like the projects. Many CGs do not permit hanging clothes outside for that reason.
Since you asked, wet clothes (not "close") go in the dryer. No matter if out of the washer or from a sudden rain.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:33 PM   #42

Thank you for my phone changing the spelling. Wow, I would guess you stay in high cost resorts or something, that's your opinion, but my phone thanks you, I don't think I would be driving 20 miles to find a drier, in fact I don't think I would walk across the road even to dry them, it is called camping not resort living,

Old 10-11-2017, 01:39 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
Thank you for my phone changing the spelling. Wow, I would guess you stay in high cost resorts or something, that's your opinion, but my phone thanks you, I don't think I would be driving 20 miles to find a drier, in fact I don't think I would walk across the road even to dry them, it is called camping not resort living,
Sorry I got your panties in a wad. I don't always stay in resort CGs. I don't drive 20 miles for a dryer or even walk across the street. It simply takes using the dryer in the coach. For future reference you may find most CGs have dryers available, we used them for years.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #44
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
Sorry I got your panties in a wad. I don't always stay in resort CGs. I don't drive 20 miles for a dryer or even walk across the street. It simply takes using the dryer in the coach. For future reference you may find most CGs have dryers available, we used them for years.
I have never been to any state, county or national park campground that had washers and dryers,
So saying "most" isn't exactly true unless you are referring to private RV parks.
Many of us don't stay at private RV parks.

And the overwhelming majority of RVs don't have washers/dryers and don't have the room for them.
So you're fortunate that you have them and the room for them.
But you are in the minority. Not everybody has the money for a large MH or 5th wheel that has them.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
Closed Thread