Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Kenny kustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,340
Sabre circuit breakers.

Does anyone know the function of these three breakers?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1466897378.670956.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	112214


2016 Sabre 36QBOK
2015 Ram 3500 CUMMINS
__________________

__________________
2017 Dynamax Isata 4
Kenny kustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:15 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 224
They are re-settable CB. One protects downstream wiring from battery over amperage and the others probably have things like slides, landing gear etc attached to them. there should be a small reset button on the sides should they trip. If not they are thermal in nature and will reset automatically.
__________________

__________________
2016 Wildcat 312BHX
2015 Silverado 3500HD
sugarjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:07 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Kenny kustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,340
Sabre circuit breakers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarjohnson View Post
They are re-settable CB. One protects downstream wiring from battery over amperage and the others probably have things like slides, landing gear etc attached to them. there should be a small reset button on the sides should they trip. If not they are thermal in nature and will reset automatically.

I know what they are.

I'm trying to identify the circuit of each.
I'm cleaning them all out, and installing a small CB panel.


Time to do the old, disco and test method of indent.

2016 Sabre 36QBOK
2015 Ram 3500 CUMMINS
__________________
2017 Dynamax Isata 4
Kenny kustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:37 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 224
Sorry about that....can't help you on what they are for but can tell you I did exactly what you are looking to do with my new 5th wheel. I used a Blue sea fuse panel along with a dedicated ground bus. Good luck, RV wiring is always a treat!
__________________
2016 Wildcat 312BHX
2015 Silverado 3500HD
sugarjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:42 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Kenny kustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarjohnson View Post
Sorry about that....can't help you on what they are for but can tell you I did exactly what you are looking to do with my new 5th wheel. I used a Blue sea fuse panel along with a dedicated ground bus. Good luck, RV wiring is always a treat!

The wiring will be better once I am done.

I'm putting a pair of batteries there, along with a new box.
Breaker panel from blue sea.
Magnum inverter and blue sea sub panel.
I can't stand the mess and disorder.


2016 Sabre 36QBOK
2015 Ram 3500 CUMMINS
__________________
2017 Dynamax Isata 4
Kenny kustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:46 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny kustom View Post
The wiring will be better once I am done.

I'm putting a pair of batteries there, along with a new box.
Breaker panel from blue sea.
Magnum inverter and blue sea sub panel.
I can't stand the mess and disorder.


2016 Sabre 36QBOK
2015 Ram 3500 CUMMINS
We think a like...did the same with a pair of 6v trojans. I literally had 5 wires on one breaker and grounds just stacked on a common ground that I could spin by hand. Crappy at best...good luck with the project.
__________________
2016 Wildcat 312BHX
2015 Silverado 3500HD
sugarjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 10:20 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Kenny kustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,340
I have a pair of J185 12v Trojans to go in.


2016 Sabre 36QBOK
2015 Ram 3500 CUMMINS
__________________
2017 Dynamax Isata 4
Kenny kustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 01:27 AM   #8
I go RV'ing not Camping
 
jgourlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lethbridge, Ab, Canada
Posts: 1,474
This sounds like an interesting project, I am curious to see how it turns out
__________________

__________________
312QBUD Owners Thread
2015 Wildwood Heritage Glen 312QBUD
2000 Chev 2500 Extended Cab 6 Liter
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
breaker, sabre

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.