I noticed wasps going in and out of our side vents where the refer lives. I opened things up and found the beginnings of a nest in the bottom. No good!
After pricing the stuff out there on Amazon and at the big box Camping Store I thought that there had to be a better way. So I went to Menards and found some polyurethane glue and some heavy plastic screen material. Total cost 10 bucks and I have enough screen left over to replace my screen in the Camper door if necessary... Thinking with Grandkids it is a pretty good bet.
Just cut some pieces to fit and glued them in with the poly glue. Once it sets up completely I will trim the excess off. I think it will work and it is WAY cheaper than the screens that they sell.