Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-04-2018, 07:09 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1960 View Post
That's outstanding! I'll buy the materials, beer and pizza, stop by and make me one!
I just bought a new plasma cutter and I would love to try out but I am not sure that the cords would reach all the way to your house. [emoji39]
tom39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:33 AM   #22

Good Job

I have a similar set up. I don't know if your dividers will interfere but with mine I use the slide out tray to support my hose from the camper to the hookup. I actually have two layers of slide-out gutter so I can telescope it, prop up the end under the RV hookup and prop up the middle and the hose is fully supported and I don't have to fool with a slinky or other supports.
Thearcher01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:43 AM   #23

Pretty cool and well thought out except for the mount location. I have mine currently located on top of the rear bumper but am planning to relocate closer to the tank outlets for more convenience just need to come up with a way to hide my Wastemaster head.
bushwacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 11:17 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thearcher01 View Post
I have a similar set up. I don't know if your dividers will interfere but with mine I use the slide out tray to support my hose from the camper to the hookup. I actually have two layers of slide-out gutter so I can telescope it, prop up the end under the RV hookup and prop up the middle and the hose is fully supported and I don't have to fool with a slinky or other supports.
The dividers are permanently affixed and are able to slide to accommodate any changes needed or be removed all together. I cut them out of a piece of PVC facia board to match the reveal of the gutter and utilized the interior lip of the gutter to pressure fit them into place.
I never thought about using the gutter as a slinky support but that is a really good idea. I cut some 4" PVC drain pipe lengthwise in half and have it stored in my bumper for supporting my slinky hose but may try out the gutter my next trip and if it works not carry the one I made previously. Thanks for the tip

Tom
Old 10-05-2018, 02:40 PM   #25
ENE

I have the same 5" square fence post (Lowes) under my RV, 2 of them 8ft long. I keep my flag pole, OTA TV antenna mast, collapse 6ft ladder. I still keep my 25ft of Rhino sewer hoses in my bumper.
I haven't been able to find the gutter that fit into it like yours, where did you find the gutters?
ENE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 03:49 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENE View Post
I have the same 5" square fence post (Lowes) under my RV, 2 of them 8ft long. I keep my flag pole, OTA TV antenna mast, collapse 6ft ladder. I still keep my 25ft of Rhino sewer hoses in my bumper.
I haven't been able to find the gutter that fit into it like yours, where did you find the gutters?
I purchased it at lowes. Their app would not let me share the link but here is a screenshot with the product code.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181005-164656_Lowe's.jpeg
Views:	136
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	188363
Old 10-06-2018, 07:55 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom39 View Post
I purchased it at lowes. Their app would not let me share the link but here is a screenshot with the product code.Attachment 188363
Not all Lowes have them. If you search by store it seems that the more rural ones are better equipped when it comes to that material. Home Depot lists it also but none of the HD's in my area carry it. However, Lowes did price match...

I just got home from picking up a set of those parts myself.

2020 Ford F250 CCSB 4x4 7.3 (Gas) - Sold
2019 Rockwood Roo 23BDS hybrid - Sold
2005 Fleetwood Valor (Sun Valley) Sold
azfansinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:38 PM   #28

Riverstone Legacy Models

I have been searching online to find owner reviews of the Riverstone Legacy 38 MB model. I have read the brochure and any information in my research, but absolutely cannot find online owner reviews. If anyone owns this model or any other Legacy models, my wife and I would appreciate any input and experiences you may possibly convey to us. Dependability, any warranty issues, warranty service and availability of parts needed for repairs, are you happy with your purchase, and any other comments or suggestions to assist us in completing our homework, before making a final decision. Thanking you all in advance for your assistance and as always, be safe while traveling.
RSLegacy
RSLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:42 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSLegacy View Post
I have been searching online to find owner reviews of the Riverstone Legacy 38 MB model. I have read the brochure and any information in my research, but absolutely cannot find online owner reviews. If anyone owns this model or any other Legacy models, my wife and I would appreciate any input and experiences you may possibly convey to us. Dependability, any warranty issues, warranty service and availability of parts needed for repairs, are you happy with your purchase, and any other comments or suggestions to assist us in completing our homework, before making a final decision. Thanking you all in advance for your assistance and as always, be safe while traveling.
RSLegacy
RiverStone - Forest River Forums

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage