Old 04-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
Carknocker Family

Slide out awning

Buying a new TT and wanting to put slide out awnings on it before we take delivery. Have been looking at these http://www.themobileoutfitters.com/p...pper-MO-LR.pdf
but the dealer said that they have suspended sale of them. Design flaw or something to that effect.
Has anybody else ran into this or are they holding out to sell ones with higher profit margin.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ida Ratherbe Camping View Post
Buying a new TT and wanting to put slide out awnings on it before we take delivery. Have been looking at these http://www.themobileoutfitters.com/p...pper-MO-LR.pdf
but the dealer said that they have suspended sale of them. Design flaw or something to that effect.
Has anybody else ran into this or are they holding out to sell ones with higher profit margin.
Would make it part of the deal before taking delivery. Our 2 Flagstaffs came from the factory with them.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
Carknocker Family

With this type of Awning Ole Coot? By the way really impressed with your fab skills and the power awning supports. Will be a future customer I am sure.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
Fulltime family RVer

I can't tell you about that exact product- but I swear by our slide out awnings. Time saver, IMO.