Old 01-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
OOOOOOH its already tinted ........
sorry I missed that !
my bad !

How much was it ?

TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
I saw another version of that with heavy duty Velcro... The screens were left on and the plexiglass placed on the outside between the screen and main door. The main purpose of the Velcro was so on those nice cool breezy days you could remove the plexiglass but still keep the dust out....I will send pictures of my completed mod.

K9handler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #13

I see you have your unit on a deeded lot also...ours is located in North Georgia at Talking Rock Creek RV Resort..Our 30'FIS Sunnybrook Travel Trialer lives there and we to have it set up with a 30' x 40' concrete pad and driveway with a 30' x 40' Awning over the entire unit. Our deck is located behind the coach along with a untility shelter for garden tools etc; We have another lot just behind this one where we park our Crusader 270RET 5th Wheel Coach...oh yes, I have done both screen doors with Lexan clear...really enjoy not being closed up with the ac or hear going.

Originally Posted by Wiscampsin View Post
Nice job!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	front view.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	23765  
Attached Images
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #14
I found some on McMaster-carr looks like there is differant colors and thickness

Ram 1500
Big Horn
Hemi 5.7 2011
Salem 30KQBSS 2012
DougP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #15
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Just wondering but when we added window tint to my crane cab skylight which was plexi glass it bubbled after about a year .
Have you done this before and had success ?
looks great by the way !

I used static cling tint I my skylight over the shower and had no problems with bubbling. This might be because it is hard to make a perfect or tight seal with the material. But I did some searching on the net, you can't tint plexiglass because it is porous.

mstell2 is offline   Reply With Quote