1. Installed Gas pistons on all the cargo doors.
2. Solar tinted all the windows.
3. Installed hot water tank A/C remote switch with pilot light.
4. Installed battery disconnect switch.
5. Remove white rusty scare lights, replaced with with stainless rim lights.
6. Removed front door side light (yellow one) replaced with auto digital
7. Removed 1/4 X 20 bolt at top of awning, replaced with SS eye bolt to
secure awning on windy day.
8. Replaced frosted (no see thru) glass in both doors with with grey tint
9. Replace all cargo door locks with barrel locks (round key type)
10. Removed all under belly white vents, installed nylon screening over
hole, reinstalled white screen vents (keeps the bugs out)
11. Removed all rocker switches in control panel, switched wires so when
you push top of switch bump out will go out, push bottom, bump out
will come in.
12. Installed 110VAC outlet near countertop in kitchen for coffee pot short cord.
13. Relocated snap strap nearer front of table top on dinning table slideout for greater access.
14. Replaced rear kitchen gray tank dump valve with remote valve for
15. replaced all warning decals on out side with engraved plates.
16. Installed shelf in cabinet above fridge.
17. Replaced stove top burners igniters with battery controlled device.
Tomorrow I will have to finish my list