My recent mods are:
1. LED marker lights
2. GE flush mount key rack (minor mod but oh so useful)
3. Power tongue jack
4. Remote controlled LED strip light under edge of awning (really bright!)
5. TV antenna signal booster
TODO before the season starts (May 11th for me!)
1. New LED tail lights. One of mine is broken, so it's upgrade time!
2. Back up camera. Already partially done. Just waiting for the lights (#1) so that I don't need to remove one of them twice.
3. Move the spare tire to one side, to allow for the camera.
4. Netgear WRT-54GL router running DD-WRT with external antenna to allow for better WiFi coverage.
5. Satellite dish mount (still working this one out)
6. Lil Stanker holding tank fan.
7. Possibly a second battery box and battery, in case I decide to dry camp somewhere.
8. New oxygenics shower head.
9. Etc, etc
Lots of work to be done over the next few weeks.