Old 06-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #11

Deleted original post for misread.

Where can we get a manual for the AWM965? I don't see it in the support tab on the website...

'12: 27
Rsgtivr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:56 AM   #12

The AWM975 has the IR extender and HDMI. Might have to get that one later.

BTW, your company's deck is far better than the crappy Touch Audio that my TT had in it at the dealer.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #13

Oh and I just remembered something for the IR extender deal...

Newegg.com - TERK Leapfrog IR Remote Extender (LFIRX)

Might fix the issue for outdoor use...
Old 07-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #14

Our Touch Audio radio is junk as well and getting replaced! Brand new 2013 unit! Nice. Sure hope they are not putting in the same junk! At least the speakers are Jensen! lol

sledhead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #15

I've been waiting since April to get my Touch Audio replaced with the Jensen unit on my Cherokee 39P. Is there a shortage of these or is my dealer just jerking me around? Every week I call I get the same story that they are on order and I'm not the only one....blah, blah, blah. 3 months seems like more than enough time to get a new radio.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:00 AM   #16

Well they put in the same junk! Ugh! It worked for a few days and is now crackling and buzzing, not as bad as before, but still noticeable when radio is off. Coachmen told me that the radio is not discontinued for that line. Why would it be discontinued on other lines but Coachmen still wants to install this junk?? Just doesn't make sense to me.

sledhead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #17

Yeah i would demand a Jensen or Concertone. That Touch Audio only "touches" one thing...your last nerve.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #18

Wow...makes me grateful that my Concertone still works. Our CC is a 2006 and the model of the stereo is RV2000. Antiquated by today's standards but has 5 channel surround with subwoofer hooks to the tv and oddly enough has RCA inputs that work. I have an adaptor that goes between my IPhone/IPad to the inputs. Works great of I have WiFi so I can run Pandora. Again my sympathies to those of you experiencing issues with your units. Mr. Jensen, we ask that you as well keep good products hitting the market.
crushor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:35 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENSENRVDirect View Post
I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers, the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras and Advent appliances. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

You should use caution when installing the stereo so that only one speaker is connected to each channel output. It is not recommended to wire two channels per speaker, also known as “bridging”, as this can lead to damage or premature failure of the amplifier outputs. If more overall volume is desired, it is recommended to use either an external power amplifier or additional speakers. Unused speaker outputs should have the ends of the wires insulated to prevent shorting.

Also, the AWM965 does not have an external IR sensor input. This is a feature that is found on some of our other wall mount stereo models.

Please let me know if I can assist further.
We just purchased a 2013 grey wolf. It has the Jensen awm965 installed in it. The remote worked for two days then it stopped working. I can not find a troubleshooting guide in the manual or on the web. I finally found a tiny hole on the front(not labeled in the manual) and pressed it. Thinking it was a reset. The remote power button works now but that is all. I would appreciate any help.