Due to the extreme rearward location of the rear stabilizers on our trailer, we had scraping issues getting it up our sloped driveway.
We wanted to have the trailer lifted, and that started with a call to Forest River. I learned that there is a lift kit for our torsion-axle trailer and that I would have to provide the axle product numbers. On our first trip in the new-to-us trailer I crawled underneath and found them.
I sent the axle PNs to the Forest River parts department and learned that I would need 3" lift kit # 10-FT-22. I ordered the kit and called a local truck and trailer suspension shop to set up the installation.
Here's the trailer after the lift.
At home... with over an inch of clearance at the steepest part of the driveway.
We're very pleased with the mod.