Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #21
Wanna Be Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Iam sorry I though you just put the heavy Lazy Boy recl. in the trailer. I though you had the Lite Euro big round base type in the trailer for (2) years. Youroo!!
No worries
Our Euro chairs do have a big round base when you look at them but they actually only have 4 plastic pads the same as the LB chairs and the weight difference in kinda minimal at best as the LB's are the small ones and are not overly heavy.

I do appreciate the heads up though as I would have not even thought about something like that, the only reason we put those cups under the chairs in the trailer is to keep them from scratching the floor when we move them around.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #22

Replaced the Jack-Knife sofa with recliners. I looked at the Harbor Town, while it was small, we just didn't care for them. Then looked at the Pinnacle Recliners, which are put in a number of Forest River products, yet they were too big. So, we discovered that the Vail Recliner is smaller than the Pinnacle and will work great for our needs. It is sooo much more comfortable than the jack-knife sofa and they appear to weigh the same, so an even swap. Will keep an eye on the floor for dimpling. Also, discovered than a swivel can be added to La-Z-Boy recliners after, if desired. Thanks to all for their input.

Gratefully,

Adrienne
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-11 17.10.06 (Copy).jpg
Views:	114
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	30168  

2016 Flagstaff 8528CKWSA
2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.0L

RalphieAdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #23
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSasks View Post
Every year we go to the local RV shows just to see if there may be any new floor plans we like better than our V-Lite and still nothing I would trade our 30WR. WLS for. But we always end up geting 1 update to the unit, this year we were checking out a few FR units and since we had just bought new Lazy Boy recliners for the house were on the lookout for what ones were in the FR units. Lo and behold our sales lady got us the model and we went down to the local Lazy Boy dealer and they just happened to have a pair of Pinnacle chairs in stock in fabric and the color we wanted. So we now have a pair of Pinnacle Lazy Boys instead of the leather Euro recliners and ottomans we purchased 2 years ago. The Lazy Boys are a bit tighter fit but are fine even with the little end table between them. We got the standard units as they gave us a good deal as these were stock and the wall savers would have cost 2 or 3 hundred more so we can live with moving the chairs to recline them fully. I post a couple pics when I find the DW's camera cable.
We have Lazy boy harbor bay which are only 28 in wide, recline, swivel, and slide easily. AWESOME.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #24
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

After a camping season with the swivel rockers and ottomans, it was time to get something different. We hunted all over and the best we found were Lazy Boys. They made one that fits in the same spot as the swivel rockers and allowed the slides to come in on the LaCrosse. Now I have a problem get up and going to bed in the evenings.
p.s. Haven't seen the sunrise from it yet!

Mr. Ed
elind is offline   Reply With Quote