Old 01-16-2016, 04:42 PM   #1

Smile Updating Shower in Hybrid TT

We are looking to see if an upgrade to the shower in our Solaire is possible. We aren't handy enough to DIY it ourselves but I wanted to get opinions of this kind of upgrade is even possible if we call a local dealer or installer.

We have a Palomino Solaire 147x and the bathroom isn't very large at all (see picture). The neo-angle shower has the typical vinyl curtain. It's a pain in the bootie and clings to everything and we always have to mop down the sink/vanity and nearly everything else after using it because it doesn't keep water inside the shower.

What we want to do is replace the shower with one of those solid door systems with the magnetic closing doors. These shower stalls are rounded instead of the angled like ours, but we really like the idea of a solid door.

I've tried doing some digging myself but I am not coming up with anything... as far as finding any information about replacing the shower and who would do something like this.

We are also "new"ish TT owners. We just bought our first TT last summer (former tent campers) and haven't done any mods to our camper yet. This year will be the first year we start tweaking stuff the way we want it.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Idea.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	97891  
Attached Images

Furry protectors Snowball & Max

burntcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 06:03 PM   #2

Depending on the size of the existing shower, door sets are possible. Check with a bathroom shower door company, contact thru Lowes or Home Depot, etc.

Dwilcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 07:48 PM   #3

Thank you! I never even thought HP or Lowes could install into a camper, but I don't suppose it would really matter, would it?
Furry protectors Snowball & Max

burntcore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hybrid, show, shower