Old 11-23-2015, 01:04 PM   #1
upsized tv, 24" to 32"

been wanting to do this since we got the Micro lite 25KS w/24" tv,...unsure how it would fit/look and couldn't find anybody who had done this so I made the jump and we love the difference,.....I kept the isle edge of tv in same loction in locked position so it does crowd the radio some, but we don't use the radio much and I can still get to it if needed, and we don't use the dvd player at all, ...I installed a dvd player and small speakers in my corner so I can control tv volume and dvd player from there,...

when my wife is really following a movie or tv program, she/we will watch from the couch(larger screen now is gooder), but sometimes she just has slight interest(she sits under the tv),..I installed a $5 Walmt door mirror in the shelf area at the foot of Murphy bed,..when the bed is up, she can see the tv above her head from that mirror(larger screen now is gooder for that as well, lol),....

1) from couch.....2)from my side of table....3) from wife's side of table..... 4) control center(my corner).....5) mirror on Murphy Bed(yes it's cracked, will replace later, $5 Walmart)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0043.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	359.0 KB
ID:	94875   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0037.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	273.4 KB
ID:	94876   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0040.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	273.8 KB
ID:	94877   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0045.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	451.5 KB
ID:	94878   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0046.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	283.6 KB
ID:	94879  

2015 Micro Lite 25KS
2015 F150 CrewCab
days camped: (2014....207) (2015....140) (2016....37, so far)
fella10 is online now   Reply With Quote