[I'm just re-typing these, so don't shoot the messenger]
[I kind of envision Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory saying these...]
See if you can decipher these well known sayings....
1. A mobile section of pertified matter agglomerates no bryophytes.
2. Desist from enumerating your fowl prior to their emergence from the shell.
3. Scintillation is not always identification for an auric substance.
4. A plethora of culinary specialists has a deleterious effect upon the quality of purees, consommès, and other soluble pabula.
5. A chronic desposition to inquiry deprived the the domestic feline carnivorous quadruped of its vital quality.
6. It is in the realm of possibility to entice an eqine member of the animal kingdom to a source of oxidized hydrogen; however, it is not possible to force him to imbibe.
7. Persons deficient in the faculty of determining values move with impetuosity into places which purely spritual beings view with trepidation.
8. If John persists without respite in a constant prolonged exertion of physical or intellectual effort he will develop into a youth slow and blunted in perception and sensibility.