Old 12-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #11
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
wow, "emotions" all over the place

I wasn't offended by the op'ers post - in fact I didn't read it (except to see that it was probably a joke or story) - I posted what I did because the op'er had done the "Why is this here at all? " thing on another thread (the attempted shower robbery thread) and, in my opinion, turn-about is fair play

leave it - remove it, I could care less.....Bill
Well, that response was not so much an editorial on the thread; but where he put it. It was in the Flagstaff trailer/5th wheel specific forum. I was trying to find out if he intended it as a joke to move it to the humor forum; or as a warning so I could move it to the Community Discussions forum.

Sorry you took it that way.

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post
Four old timers were playing their weekly game of golf, one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies and play a round.

His buddies all chimed in said, "Let's do it! We'll make it a priority; figure out a way and meet here early, Christmas morning."

Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are on the golf course. The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife a diamond ring and she can't take her eyes off it."

The second guy says, "I spent a ton too. My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

The third guy says "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car and reading the manual."

They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like they have lost their minds.

"I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game. I slapped my wife on the butt and said, ‘Well babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning -- intercourse or golf course --"

She said, “Don’t forget your sweater.”

Merry Christmas HERK!

Air Lift 5000
Prodigy Brake Controller

"I've got a mind like a steele.. a......a steele......um.....uh...... what's that thing called again?
fivecodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #13
Site Team - Lou

Please folks, do not pick on Whiskey!
I am sure his intentions were honorable.
We have rules about harping on issues and I would like to plead for a stop to this entire issue. Drop it in the spirit of the season.
Lou

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote