Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2012, 03:42 AM   #1

Horny Rooster

A farmer wanted to have his hens serviced, so he went to the market looking for a rooster. He was hoping he could get a special rooster, one that could service all of his many hens.

He told this to the market vendor. The vendor replied, "I have just the rooster for you". Dom here is the horniest rooster you will ever see!"

So the farmer took Dom back to the farm. Before setting him loose in the henhouse though, he gave Dom a little pep talk.

"Dom", he said, "I'm counting on you to do your stuff."

And without a word Dom strutted into the henhouse. Dom was as fast as he was furious, mounting each hen like a thunderbolt. There was much squawking and many feathers flying, till Dom had finished having his way with each hen.

But Dom didn't stop there. He went in to the barn and mounted all the horses, one by one and still at the same frantic pace. Then he went to the pighouse, where he did the same.

The farmer, watching all of this with disbelief, cried out, "Stop, Dom,you'll kill yourself."

But Dom continued, seeking out each farm animal in the same manner. Well, the next morning, the farmer looked out and saw Dom lying there on his lawn. His legs were up in the air, his eyes rolled back, and his long tongue hanging out. A vulture was already circling above Dom.

The farmer walked up to Dom saying, "Oh you poor thing, look what you did, you've gone and killed yourself. I warned you my little buddy."

"Shhhhh," Dom whispered. "The vulture's getting closer."
1999 Yamaha Grizzly
1996 HD Dyna Wide Glide
Namchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:45 AM   #2

Very Good

Thanks
cardinal4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:22 AM   #3

My DW used to tell that one when we were in college... only he was called "Bruster the Rooster".... always thought it was cute the way she told it and it's still funny !
FreedomTracker is offline   Reply With Quote