Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
Mod free 5er

How to stop cell phone users

Does it bother anyone else when someone is on their cell phone and conducts very personal calls that you really don't want to hear but are trapped into listening to?
After a busy day, and just as everyone was settling down for a nap on the train for home, a man sitting in the midst hauled out his cell phone and started up a loud, lengthy conversation: "Hi darling, it's Bob... I'm on the train...Yes, I know it's the 6:30 not the 4:30, but I had a long meeting...No, not with that floozie from the typing pool, with the boss... No, darling, you're the only one in my life... Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., blah, blah, blah..." When this went on more than 15 minutes, a young woman sitting opposite him, driven beyond endurance, yelled at the top of her voice, "Hey, Bob! Get off that damn phone and come back to bed!"
Old 05-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
Flagstaff 625D Popup

Used to be the running joke at my work. When someone was on the phone with their wife, we used to go up and loudly say "Jim, your girlfriend is on line 3".

The other running joke was turning off the lights in the bathroom (no windows) when someone was using the toliet. Someone did it to me, so I had to return the favor 3 or 4 times. It really is hard to "finish" in pitch blackness.

Bean
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean View Post
Used to be the running joke at my work. When someone was on the phone with their wife, we used to go up and loudly say "Jim, your girlfriend is on line 3".

The other running joke was turning off the lights in the bathroom (no windows) when someone was using the toliet. Someone did it to me, so I had to return the favor 3 or 4 times. It really is hard to "finish" in pitch blackness.

Bean
Tell us...does what you need to finish in the dark move around so you can't find it in the dark?
The devil made me do it.

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus

Tell us...does what you need to finish in the dark move around so you can't find it in the dark?
The devil made me do it.
Some pepper!
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #5

Don't bother me one bit. I simply ignore it. Of course with my hearing as bad as it is it is pretty easy to ignore people.
donn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by donn
Don't bother me one bit. I simply ignore it. Of course with my hearing as bad as it is it is pretty easy to ignore people.
What did you say Donn? Hehe
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote