Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #1

I swore I heard Babby Q.

We took off for the long weekend on Saturday, waited in line at hte US border for over an hour.
Got set up in mid afternoon and went shopping for groceries.
BBQ'ed some steaks - veggies and new spuds.
Sat by the campfire and then retired for the evening.
Sunday morning when I was outside folding up some chairs, and cleaming up a bit, my DW came out and said something to me and then went back inside.
Being a bit on the hard of hearing side (military service) I really didn't pay too much attention to what she said.
She
*** hey its my story and I'm allowed to use what ever excuse I can get away with for carrying on with what I was doing***

About 3 hours later we decided to go for a drive. Thats when my wife said
BBQ.
My thinking - why whould she phrase a question with "baby" in front of it being abbreviated? I've got lots of pet names but baby is not one of them.

Nooooooo. It was "BarB-Que" she said t0 me
Apparently I didn't turn it all the way off the night before and for 13 hours it was burning away on low.
I really have to get my hearing re-checked...