Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
Site Team
 
wmtire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northeast Louisiana
Posts: 15,050
Little Johnny crying

Little Johnny comes downstairs crying.

His mother asked, “What’s the matter now?”

“Dad was hanging pictures, and just hit his thumb with hammer,” said little Johnny through his tears.

“That’s not so serious,” soothed his mother. “I know you are upset, but a big boy like you shouldn’t cry at something like that. Why didn’t you just laugh?

“I did!” sobbed Johnny.
__________________

__________________
2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

Ducks are just all-terrain chickens
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #2
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
Little Johnny comes downstairs crying.

His mother asked, “What’s the matter now?”

“Dad was hanging pictures, and just hit his thumb with hammer,” said little Johnny through his tears.

“That’s not so serious,” soothed his mother. “I know you are upset, but a big boy like you shouldn’t cry at something like that. Why didn’t you just laugh?

“I did!” sobbed Johnny.
I guess it's a good thing you are self employed - otherwise you wouldn't have time to send all these jokes

Keep them coming
__________________

__________________
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
Site Team
 
wmtire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northeast Louisiana
Posts: 15,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
I guess it's a good thing you are self employed -
That just makes me have to fire myself.

The term 'self-employed" can be misleading, I think it's more accurate in my case to say 'Independently Poor' or "A self-made pauper".

I think it goes back to when I was a baby and my mom dropping me on my head.........sometimes by accident.
__________________
2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

Ducks are just all-terrain chickens
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
jevanb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,441
Took a while to get it...Lol
__________________
2012 Wildcat 344QB

06 LBZ ,CC 4x
lots of mods
Superglide
jevanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #5
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by jevanb View Post
Took a while to get it...Lol
But you got it and that's what counts.

What's going on in the aircraft repair station business ?

You finish up what I recall was a wing spar replacement?
__________________
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
jevanb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
But you got it and that's what counts.

What's going on in the aircraft repair station business ?

You finish up what I recall was a wing spar replacement?
never did get that finished, we robbed another stab from a spare, been flying our arse off the last 3 months and I have been out of town dealing with the 72`s. got to love the automakers esp... GM. been flying completed axles out of mexico and dropping of in ft wayne, and dallas. 4-5 trips a day or untill the crews are out of time been doing this every day, and we are not the only freight haulers doing it also... fun times for my bank account..lol
__________________
2012 Wildcat 344QB

06 LBZ ,CC 4x
lots of mods
Superglide
jevanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #7
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by jevanb View Post
never did get that finished, we robbed another stab from a spare, been flying our arse off the last 3 months and I have been out of town dealing with the 72`s. got to love the automakers esp... GM. been flying completed axles out of mexico and dropping of in ft wayne, and dallas. 4-5 trips a day or untill the crews are out of time been doing this every day, and we are not the only freight haulers doing it also... fun times for my bank account..lol
Sounds like the 72's are bringing the revenue in we might have helped a little - we brought a new 2013 Cadillac SRX last month.

GM as you might have heard is ramping up their Arlington assembly plant - spending big bucks and moving new stamping presses,etc in plus hiring more people.

Guess all their SUV's will be built here in Arlington.
__________________
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Rugged Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
The term 'self-employed" can be misleading, I think it's more accurate in my case to say 'Independently Poor' or "A self-made pauper".

Haha,, so funny. I really like these jokes,,, or are you serious.
__________________
Terry/Bernadette
Lily the Yorkie
2015 Dodge Ram Sport 1500
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
Haha,, so funny. I really like these jokes,,, or are you serious.
As he cries/laughs all the way to the bank.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #10
Site Team
 
wmtire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northeast Louisiana
Posts: 15,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
or are you serious.
Not if I can help it.
__________________

__________________
2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

Ducks are just all-terrain chickens
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 AM.