Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2015, 05:06 PM   #1
Mod free 5er

Mommy how old are you?

Little Johnnie walked into the kitchen one day and looked up at his mother, who was busy cooking dinner. "Mommy, how old are you?" he asked.

"Now dear," said her mother, "You should never ask a woman what her age is." "Why not?" demanded Johnnie . "Because it isn't polite. You'll understand better when you grow up." Johnnie thought about it for a moment, then piped up, "Mommy, how much do you weigh?"

"Johnnie," said his mother, "That's not a question you ask people." "Why not?" "Because it's not polite to ask grown-ups about how much they weigh. You'll understand some day."

"Mommy," Jenny asked, "Why did you and Daddy get divorced?" "Darling," his mother replied with a sigh, "That's something that's still very painful for Mommy, and I really can't talk about it now. I'll explain when you are a little older."

The next day, Johnnie told a friend at school about the conversation with his mother. The other little boy explained to him, "All you have to do is get a look at your mom's driver's license. It has all the information about any grown-up you want on it."

So little Johnnie sneaked a peek in his mother's purse when he got home, and looked over her license, examining it carefully. That evening, he went back into the kitchen and announced, "I know how old you are, Mommy, You are 31!"

His mother looked down at him, surprised. "And I know how much you weigh!" said Johnnie. "You weigh 122 pounds." "Johnnie, where did you learn this?", his mother asked. Johnnie just smiled and continued, "And, I know why you and Daddy got a divorce." His mother just gasped and asked, "Why?"

Johnnie replied, "Because you got an F in sex!"
Old 06-20-2015, 11:49 PM   #2
RV Vagabond Jerry

After 78 views, that deserves a comment - very funny and the end really surprised me.
Jerry Dixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:09 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

hahaha Then little Johnnie took a trip to the woodshed and couldn't sit down for a week!!
8-year Travel Trailer RVers
2013 Forest River Rockwood Ultra-Lite 2904SS
2014 Toyota Tundra Maxcrew SR-5 TRD 4x4 (with Firestone airbags in the rear)
ColoradoRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:47 AM   #4
WFD

Oh boy....didn't see that punchline coming!
Old 06-21-2015, 10:12 AM   #5

Ha ha. I always knew it as failing sex ed.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
mzbrandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:42 AM   #6

Now that's good !!!!!!

2005 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2017 Wildwood Lodge 4092 BFL
1966 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang SVO
Lillie Spoiled Rotten Boxer Mix
Oaklevel is offline   Reply With Quote