Old 02-29-2016, 02:12 PM   #1031
Site Team

Relationships: When you like somebody enough to want to eventually hate them.

Bad relationships are like the jeans you hold on to hoping they’ll fit someday.

The worst thing about relationships is that either you're the one with the drinking problem or they are.

Relationships are an expensive way to watch someone slowly like you less and less.

Relationships are mostly you apologizing for saying something hilarious

I just threw some salt over my shoulder for good luck. Ended up smashing a mirror with the salt shaker.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:23 PM   #1032
Site Team

Wife: Without your glasses,you look like the same tall, dark n
handsome young man I married.

Husband: Without my glasses, you look pretty good too!

I just threw some salt over my shoulder for good luck. Ended up smashing a mirror with the salt shaker.
Old 03-01-2016, 09:30 AM   #1033
Site Team

She married him because he was such a “strong man”. She divorced him because he was such a “dominating male.”

He married her because she was so “fragile and petite.”He divorced her because she was so “weak and helpless.”

She married him because “he knows how to provide a good living.”She divorced him because “all he thinks about is business.”

He married her because “she reminds me of my mother.”He divorced her because “she’s getting more like her mother every day.”

She married him because he was “happy and romantic.”She divorced him because he was “shiftless and fun-loving.”

He married her because she was “steady and sensible.”He divorced her because she was “boring and dull.”

She married him because he was “the life of the party.”She divorced him because he is always “the life of the party.”

Old 03-04-2016, 01:21 PM   #1034
Site Team

Isn't it great to live in the 21st century? Where deleting history has become more important than making it.

Top 3 situations that require witnesses: 1) Crimes 2) Accidents 3) Marriages. Need I say more?

Dear Couples Who Fight In Public, stop trying to whisper and would it kill you to include some backstory.

Telling a girl to calm down works about as well as trying to baptize a cat.

My wife is so negative. I remembered the car seat, the stroller, AND the diaper bag. Yet all she can talk about is how I forgot the baby.

Why is it everything I love is either unhealthy, addicting or has multiple restraining orders against me?

You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from and refuse to tell you where they're going.

I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.

There are few things I enjoy more than picking an argument with my girlfriend when she has the hiccups.

Dear alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... we need to talk.

When I see ads on TV with smiling, happy housewives using a new cleaning product, the only thing I want to buy are the meds they must be on.

I can totally keep secrets. It's the people I tell them to that can't.

My wife had her driver's test the other day. She got 8 out of 10. The other 2 guys jumped clear.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.

I asked my wife if she ever fantasizes about me, she said yes - about me taking out the trash, mowing the lawn, and doing the dishes.

She wanted a puppy. But I didn't want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.

I've been repeating the same mistakes in life for so long now, I think I'll start calling them traditions.

Whenever I have a headache, I take two aspirins and keep away from children, like the bottle says

Old 03-04-2016, 01:51 PM   #1035
Site Team

You take away the looks, money, intelligence, charm and success and, really, there's no real difference between me and George Clooney.

TRUE FRIENDSHIP: Walking into a persons house and your wifi connects automatically.

The best things in life are free *plus shipping and handling*

My kids are very optimistic. Every glass they leave sitting around the house is at least half full.

All I'm saying is why blame it on being lazy when you can blame it on being old?

Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the do-it-yourself type.

Heading out for drinks, bail money's on top of the fridge.

I'm here for whatever you need me to do from the couch.

This isn't working out. I think we should start making other people miserable.

It's not a relationship until you argue about whose turn it is to apologize.

Oh... I didn't tell you... Then It must be none of your business...

Everything becomes 100 times louder when you're trying not to wake someone up.

Why is psychoanalysis a lot quicker for men than for women? When it's time to go back to his childhood, he's already there.

You're 10 times more likely to die when your girlfriend says, "I'm fine" than when you are flying on an airplane.

Those who have some means think that the most important thing in the world is love; the poor know that it is money.

I hate girls that complain about being single every 3 minutes. 90% of my socks are single & you don't see them crying about it.

Old 03-04-2016, 02:26 PM   #1036
Site Team

I get it ladies, I had abs before I had kids too.

When men say "I'm fine" they actually mean it. Weirdos.

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

The most dangerous room in the house really depends on where your wife is at the moment.

My husband is on the roof - only a few inches away from an insurance claim that could completely change my life.

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone

Wouldn't exercise be more fun if calories screamed while you burned them?

Never marry a woman who was captain of the debate team.

I don't think it's rude to ask someone in an online dating site to send a picture posing with a copy of today's newspaper.

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

She is not my reward, I am her punishment.

The only difference between the people I've dated and Charles Manson is that Manson has the decency to look like a nut case when you first meet him.

Old 03-04-2016, 03:11 PM   #1037
Site Team

A psychiatrist asks a lot of expensive questions which your wife asks for nothing.

Love helps to kill time. And time helps to kill love.

Only after getting married you realize that those husband-wife jokes were not just jokes.

Kids, don't grow up... it's a trap!

At every party there are two kinds of people: those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.

I sleep better naked…why can't the flight attendant understand this?

By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he's wrong.

Who invented the brush they put next to the toilet? That thing hurts!

What is the only time a man thinks about a candlelight dinner? When the power goes off.

I childproofed the house… but they still get in!

Back in my day, we didn't watch TV while we ate dinner. We actually talked to each other. It was awful.

Old 03-04-2016, 03:24 PM   #1038
Site Team

I come from a stupid family. During the Civil War my great uncle fought for the West.

Old 03-04-2016, 04:23 PM   #1039
Site Team

Love is one long sweet dream... and marriage is the alarm clock.

Old 03-04-2016, 05:30 PM   #1040
Site Team

Honk all you want, but if I don't eat these donuts at this green light... I'll have to share them at home.