Old 06-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #1

owner manual

A couple of weeks ago someone posted a thread about people not knowing what they where doing with RV's. I received my new Solera last Friday and the driver did a pretty good job going over it with me. Well today I needed to put the water filter in the line. They had filled the fresh water tank at the dealer's so I needed to drain it. It took me nearly 2hrs to find the drain which turned out to be above the spare tire under the coach. Of course the owner's manual didn't help at all just noting that the drains are located in different areas on different RV's.
Sometimes you just have to wonder who made the manual?

Old 06-22-2012, 09:23 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkreck View Post
A couple of weeks ago someone posted a thread about people not knowing what they where doing with RV's. I received my new Solera last Friday and the driver did a pretty good job going over it with me. Well today I needed to put the water filter in the line. They had filled the fresh water tank at the dealer's so I needed to drain it. It took me nearly 2hrs to find the drain which turned out to be above the spare tire under the coach. Of course the owner's manual didn't help at all just noting that the drains are located in different areas on different RV's.
Sometimes you just have to wonder who made the manual?

Obviously it was someone who loves to play 'hide and seek'!

Maybe the employer of these writers should do the same thing: " Your paycheck is located somewhere in the building. Paychecks are located in different areas for different people. Go find yours..."
2 kids, one dog (a Golden)
Let's go camping!
Triathletedave is offline   Reply With Quote