Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2014, 07:43 AM   #1
Camper Less Camping

Seven Degrees of a Coona$$!

For all our Louisiana members...yall will understand

FIRST DEGREE
Boudreaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning.
Boudreaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should I know, dat's 200 miles from here!" and hung up.
The wife said, "Who was that my sweets?"
Boudreaux answered, "I don't know, some man wanting to know if the coast is clear."

SECOND DEGREE
Two Cajuns are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. He opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, dis person looks familiar." The second Cajun says, "Here, let me see!!" So the first Cajun hands him the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

THIRD DEGREE
Boudreaux suspects his wife of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. He goes to his house unexpectedly and when he opens the door he finds her in the arms of another man. Well, Boudreaux is really angry. He pulls out the gun, and as he does so, he is overcome with grief. He takes the gun and puts it to his head. His wife yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!"
Boudreaux replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

FOURTH DEGREE
Boudreaux was bragging about his knowledge of state capitals. He proudly says, "Go ahead, and ask me, I know all of dem." A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin ?" Boudreaux replies, "Oh, dat's easy: W."

FIFTH DEGREE
What did the Cajun girl ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?
"Is it mine?"

SIXTH DEGREE
Boudreaux, a Cajun in his fourth year as a LSU Freshman, sat in his US Government class. The professor asked Boudreaux if he knew what Roe vs.. Wade was about. Boudreaux pondered the question then finally said, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware "

SEVENTH DEGREE
Returning home from work, Boudreaux was shocked to find his house ransacked and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting his face in his hands, Boudreaux moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman."

Old 07-24-2014, 09:37 AM   #2

Thanks Po-Boy!!! I needed a laugh this morning!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Nights camped in 2016:03😄
D-maxx dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Very good!

"sabre owners united!"

turbs
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote