Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #1

Speeding

A guy going 30 miles over the speed limit gets stopped by a young officer. The rookie asked the guy to get out of the car. He asked for drivers license, the guy says he doesn't have one . The rookie then asked if the guy had registration. Nope but don't look in the glove box because there is a gun in there and a body in the trunk! The rookie cop all excited, put cuffs on the guy and radioed for the police chief to come immediately since a dead body was in the trunk. The chief rushed right over and began to question the driver. He said, so you don't have a license? Driver said yes right in my wallet. The chief digs through the wallet and sure enough he has a valid drivers license. The chief then asked about the gun in the glove box and no registration. The driver said no, I have registration and don't even own a gun. Sure enough in the glove box a registration and no gun. The chief at this point getting a little frustrated asked the driver what about a body in the trunk? The driver kind of chuckled and said "what?" The chief opened the trunk slowly and sure enough no body in there. The chief looked at the driver and said, " my officer said you had no license or registration, a gun in the glove box and body in the trunk". The driver laughed and said," I guess he told you I was speeding too!
lmouhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:33 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Seen it before but still funny.
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote