Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2016, 01:16 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 558
All in the timing to make that picture work....to funny.

Kevin
__________________

__________________
2009 F150 XLT crewcab 5.4L and 3.73
2010 Flagstaff 27 BHSS
tenttotrailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:52 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilhouettePenny View Post
Ford WORTH Retail

Chevy WORTH LESS than retail
97% of all Fords still on the road, the other 3% made it to the Service Center
__________________

__________________
John & Mary Jo
Enjoying the adventure
Ky-N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:01 PM   #33
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Cody WY
Posts: 98
And the winner is...

First prize, a new Chevy truck....Second prize, two Chevy trucks...
__________________
Bob Montgomery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:17 PM   #34
(Dry Huunday)
 
DreiHunde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eastern North Carolina
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky-N View Post
97% of all Fords still on the road, the other 3% made it to the Service Center


And honest disclosure.....I'm shopping for a new truck and giving all 3 of the heavy duty trucks a fair shakedown. So never know what i might be pushing to the shop soon
__________________

Beau & Sue
FurKid Express
2015 Coachmen Catalina 303RLS
2016 Chevy Silverado LT 2500HD Duramax
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs!
DreiHunde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:55 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 668
What, no WDH?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________

2016 Coachmen Freedom Express Liberty Edition 310BHDS
2015 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 with towing package
Husky weight distribution hitch with sway control
timfromma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 12:39 PM   #36
Retired
 
RubyDually's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 177
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ford_free_dog.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	112259  
__________________
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LTZ CCLB DRW D/A - Transfer flow 40 gallon Toolbox/Tank Combo - Line X - Edge Insight

2015 Palomino Sabre 33CKTS - Platinum Edition - Progressive Industries EMS HW50C - JT Strong Arm Stabilizers - Ground Control 3.0
RubyDually is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 12:49 PM   #37
Retired
 
RubyDually's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 177
Can't just pick on Fords.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	duramax pig.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	112260  
__________________
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LTZ CCLB DRW D/A - Transfer flow 40 gallon Toolbox/Tank Combo - Line X - Edge Insight

2015 Palomino Sabre 33CKTS - Platinum Edition - Progressive Industries EMS HW50C - JT Strong Arm Stabilizers - Ground Control 3.0
RubyDually is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 01:05 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Wobbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Southern, IL
Posts: 1,299
And so, the game resumes.

Attached Images
 
__________________
Bob & Michelle
2016 Ford F-250 Lariat 4x4
2015 Grey Wolf 26BH
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 06:55 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 132
How do you double the value of a Ford? Put gas in it.


How is a golf ball different from a Ford? You can drive a golf ball 200 yards.


How do you make a Ford accelerate 0-60 mph in less than 15
seconds? Push it off a cliff.


What is found on the last two pages of every Ford owners manual? The bus schedule.


Why don't Ford sustain much damage in front end collisions? The tow truck takes most of the impact.
__________________
John & Mary Jo
Enjoying the adventure
Ky-N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 07:00 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Wobbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Southern, IL
Posts: 1,299
Excellent response. LOL
__________________

__________________
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.