Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
Site Team

To butter or not to butter joke

Boudreaux and Tibodeaux were in Baton Rouge on some crawfish business and they was eating breakfast at the hotel. Boudreaux, him, he was just sitting there looking at his toast on the plate and looking like he had a great big decision to make.

Tibodeaux asks, "Mais, Boudreaux, mah frien, why you so serious? Wat you tinkin bout?"

Boudreaux say, " Ah like butter on mah bread, but Ah'm on one of dem hi clestrol dites an Ah'm not suppose to hav butter." "Maybe Ah should call Marie, long distant, an ax her wat to do."

Tibodeaux say, "Mais, Boudreaux, you suppose to be a man. Can't you make up you own mine wedder you want da butter or not?"

"Dat's correct?" answer Boudreaux, "Ah tink Ah'll jus have dat butter on mah toste, me."

After they finish breakfast, the waiter comes with the check and Tibodeaux say, "Give da check to him" and points to Boudreaux.

Boudreaux say, " Mais, Tibodeaux, why should Ah pay da whole bill, you ate too?"

Tibodeaux say, "Cuz, if you don't pay, Ah'm gonna tell Marie bout dat butter!"

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote