Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
Site Team - Lou

Truths

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive forthe rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? Idon't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that Iswear I did not make any changes to.

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on theDonkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Good fun, Herk, with both this and the How Pilots Think thread.

Are you snowed in or something today?
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
Site Team - Lou

Yea, spent the day with the snow blower doing our driveway and all my neighbor's driveways. We made a neighborhood project of it and we had everybody done in 3 hours. Sitting here with hot tea with several fingers of Gentleman Jack in it and reading my emails.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post
Yea, spent the day with the snow blower doing our driveway and all my neighbor's driveways. We made a neighborhood project of it and we had everybody done in 3 hours. Sitting here with hot tea with several fingers of Gentleman Jack in it and reading my emails.
The snow missed us, but you got me thinking about the Gentleman Jack.

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post
Did the same with the snow blower here but geeze- why didn't I think of the tea and Gentleman Jack????!!!!

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

That's the spirit (pun intended)
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote