Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-06-2018, 04:35 PM   #1

What Are You Getting Your Valentine???

Hey Gang... As we all know Valentines Day is around the corner and as the title says, what do you plan to get your sweethearts?

Down here in Evansville, IN. where I live, there is an organization that has started a Valentine Fund raiser. How about giving your sweetie a cockroach?? Yep, now this is no ordinary roach, but a Madagascar Hissing Roach! For $10 bucks, you get to adopt a roach. They will send you a certificate with a pic and you can even name it! Then in a couple of months all of the adoptees can get together at a party and share their cockroaches and pictures!

Now if you really want to go all out, for $40 you get all of the above plus not 1, but 2 chocolate roaches! Not real of coarse, but made to look like real ones.

So, there you go, if you have a sweetheart that's hard to buy for, this may be your ticket. For more information:

Name-A-Roach for Valentine's is Back at Wesselman Woods [VIDEO]
Blue Ox SwayPro WDH
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:40 PM   #2

You sir take the grand prize! Nobody was watching left field so you came in and delivered a jewel.
I had to ask the DW to read this. You can guess the reaction...

Prelude:
We lost our dog a couple of years ago and after installing wood floors throughout the house the DW does not want the dog toenails on the new floor. I really wanted to bring home a new puppy but alas she say NO.

So until now, prior to seeing you great suggestion, I was going to look at "Valentine’s Day Puppy Grams"
Send puppy snuggles and flowers to your loved one on Valentine’s Day | FOX2now.com

Gotta think on this one. Puppy or Roach?
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:48 PM   #3

Wow, and I only got her a new washer and dryer. She wanted one with an agitator, ain't I enough?
"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror
Check out the "mods" in the albums
Hoglou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:59 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by glsimms View Post
Hey Gang... As we all know Valentines Day is around the corner and as the title says, what do you plan to get your sweethearts?

Down here in Evansville, IN. where I live, there is an organization that has started a Valentine Fund raiser. How about giving your sweetie a cockroach?? Yep, now this is no ordinary roach, but a Madagascar Hissing Roach! For $10 bucks, you get to adopt a roach. They will send you a certificate with a pic and you can even name it! Then in a couple of months all of the adoptees can get together at a party and share their cockroaches and pictures!

Now if you really want to go all out, for $40 you get all of the above plus not 1, but 2 chocolate roaches! Not real of coarse, but made to look like real ones.

So, there you go, if you have a sweetheart that's hard to buy for, this may be your ticket. For more information:

Name-A-Roach for Valentine's is Back at Wesselman Woods [VIDEO]
Oh so glad we don't do Valentine's Day! But HEY Thanks anyway!
I could how ever see me sending some to the guys at work for kicks.

2016 Ford F250 XLT 4X4 6.2L
2015 Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329SS
Hensley Arrow
uhduh camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 08:10 PM   #5

A rolls royce! Always wanted one of them suckers!!!! Finally have the bucks to do it, and won't even make a dent in my portfolio.

LOL! She's certainly WORTH it, but we have an agreement. We don't need more stuff. Trying to get rid of stuff we've accumulated. So both the rolls, and the portfolio comments are so far 180 off! But she's still worth it, and we exchange cards. And I get her a special chocolate from Aldi that she loves.
Mdaniels4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 08:21 PM   #6

Well I haven’t figured out what I’m getting her. But she gave me mine because when it came in the mail it said what it was on the package. A new key chain that says

Your my favorite a#$hole
Jmkjr72 is offline   Reply With Quote