OK I am told this is a true story by a co-worker - its apparently about 20 or so years old, but had me laughing still my sides hurt and well something else....
This guy he knows was going on a motorhome trip with his friend thats lives just beside an indian reserve. He showed up and as they were to leave the next day he told his friend to park the morohome at the gas station across the road, thet he had it all set up with them and they would fillit up with gas and prep it for the trip.
Happily the guy takes it there and goes through great pains to show the staff where the fill up was as he had converted the Motorhome to propane from gasoline, and made the old gas tanks into extra black and grey storage tanks.
The next morning the two head over to the MH to get started and as they go up to the rig they see a brown splash across the side of the trailer, a hose hanging out of the former gas tank, now black storage and a skid marks across the ground with more liquid mixed with them.
Apparently someone decided to siphon some gas and got a mouthful of something he didn't expect then proceeded to loose the entire content of his stomache as he slid his body along the ground - heaving all the way.