Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2008, 03:15 AM   #1

08 wildwood toy hauler

i,m looking at a 08 wildwood 23flsrv, I don't seem to find hardly any discussion on wildwood toy haulers any where? why would this be? from everything i,v looked at it seems to be one of the best buys for the money and this one is 7000 off list (demo) been showed a couple times I guess, seems to be kinda heavy 6250 or so dry weight but seems to have about the best lay out of its size that I can find, and really quite nice inside as well?
are they a ok product? I know its bound to have some problems but whats the scoop on them? can anybody tell me anything?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:26 AM   #2

I just picked up a 2009 wildwood 26tbss, its not a toy hauler but I thought I would throw a responce out there. So far there seems to be only a few minor cosmetic things but I am overall pleased with it. I as well purchased mine for what appeared to be a great price compared to ever other one we looked at.
Brock525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #3

we have a 2008 wildwood 29bhbs, not toy hauler though. we have used about 3 weeks on 3 trips, did well, good layout. only problem was a problem with dinette table leg, and water heater contol device, both fixed under warranty

we like the camper so far

enjoy
Old 08-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #4

thanks yall, I like the lay out on the one i,m looking at as well, I also think from looking at the frame its built a bit stronger than some of the others I have looked at.... but also 1,500 lbs heavier, what i don't like is, its 102 inches wide......and yet has everything i,m looking for, dealer says they have sold 12 or so this year and has only had one with a bad converter......that's not to bad I guess? (if their tellin me true?)
I think I would rather have the norcold frig instead of the dometic (spellig)? i,m goin to pull it in the morning and see how it pulls? I have never had a camper of this size and i,m a bit nervous about pullin it. but like anything else ya get used to it I recon.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wildwood