Old 09-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
23FLSRV Wildwood Sport 2009

I have been having a tough time figuring out the Audio\Video system in my new wildwood sport. Mostly the video.

For the Video:
I have two coax cable jacks on the driver side rear and one is marked "Park Cable" and the other is not labeled. I also have two unmarked coax jacks on the other side where the TV can be mounted on the outside of the trailer and I have two jacks behind the TV that are marked Aux\Sat and the other is marked TV. In between these two jacks is a black button with a light that comes on if you push it but not sure what is is?

Also the alarm clock keeps going off on the radio and I can not figure out how to set it. Not that important but if anyone knows where I can get a manual for this radio please let me know.

Does anyone have all this figured out on this model?

hays80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
Enjoying Member

We have the same model rig. The other coax jack on the side of the unit is for Satelitte connection. Those connections should be the ones on the side opposite of the awning. The two under the awning are for you to plug your TV into when you hang it on the outside of the camper. There is a bracket there that matches the one where your TV is hanging on the inside of the unit. Just slide the TV up and off the bracket on the inside and take it outside and slide it down on the bracket there then plug the TV into the outlet and coax connector and you will have TV outside.

The lil black button under the TV on the inside is an antenna booster and is lit when you are using the booster. You turn it off when using cable hookup and turn it on before you scan for channels when using the antenna.

As far as the radio and the alarm that is an issue of long discussion on here. Some have found a way to shut it off and others have reported that they can not get it to shut off. I am not where I can scan and send you a copy of our radio manual. It will be over 2 weeks before I can do that but will be glad to once I get to the unit and retrieve the manual. You should have gotten one along with all your other manuals when you purchased it. Sounds like it was missing.

Scott n Kimmer

Nights Camped: 2013-15 2012-28 2011-16 2010-10 2009-30
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 2WD w/trailer pkg 345HP 5.7 Hemi/5spd Auto/3.92 Rear
2008 Wildwood 23FLSRV - Prodigy Brake Controller - BlueOx WD Hitch
2011 Harley Electra-Glide Ultra Limited (His Bike) - 2005 V-Star 650 Classic (Her Bike)
ScottnKimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:56 AM   #3

I just bought an 09 and the stereo won't play cd's or dvd's.Everything else on it seems to work.
While messing with it I found a selection that allowed you to change the beep on or was not on when I stumbled upon it.I was trying to change the time
cessnajo is offline   Reply With Quote