Old 11-02-2015, 09:12 AM   #51

I just winterized last night. I bought 6 gallons and only used about 2. I drained then used a compressor to blow the lines then ran rv anti freeze threw the lines. I did the outside shower also. The low point drains on mine are clear under the middle by the rear axles. I might but a elbow on those and move them so I don't have to crawl all the way under just to open those valves. IDK what these manufacturers are thinking when they do some of this stuff.

Andersen Ultimate Aluminum fifth wheel hitch V2
Nights camped 2015-didn't count
Nights camped 2016-43...so far
Electra glide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:30 AM   #52

Glad you were able to winterize. Iam with you on the way they design some things. Our old Toyhauler was easy to access the hot water heater and waterpump were located under the kitchen sink. I was told that it would take 2 gallons. Thanks again for all your help.

LB TN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:48 AM   #53

Electra glide I was just outside going to take my lock off the docking station and how did you get yours off? I don't want to break it, but it's probably something simple.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:09 PM   #54

Vengeance

We bought the Vengeance 36A11 2015 and really like it. It had several bugs when we first got it but we have worked them out. Two main things were the Air
And batteries. The first week they had to replace one of the units and second week they had to install dampers to direct the air in the right places. The last thing that drove me nuts was the batteries. I went through 6 Batteries until I figured out the second battery was not tied into the 7way and would not recharge. The dealer did not understand how to hook it up. Just so happen the factory guy was at the dealer ship and he explain it. So if you have to batteries and inventor you must tie the two together with jumpers and run the batteries in series( positive in one and negative out the other. Hope this help those who run into this in the future.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:32 PM   #55

Kellymc thanks for the heads up & your post. Iam not familiar with your model # but Iam assuming it's a 5th wheel. Mine only came with 1 battery & as far as the air-conditioning units I guess we'll have to wait awhile to use them lol. I did warranty up on this unit meaning I bought plenty of extended warranty just in case. Iam with you I think these units are put together well considering today's rv industry.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:00 PM   #56

I pull my 36A11 with a 2012 F250 Fx4 off road 6.7
Old 11-02-2015, 09:09 PM   #57

I looked up yours on the web and much like mine . It's a touring edition 5th wheel and it's 39 ft tandem with two AC and solid door to garage and a residential refrigerator. I will try to post a picture or two tomorrow. Thanks for replying
Old 11-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #58

I just looked up your floor model as well that's a beautiful unit. I am pulling my with a Duramax don't hold that against me lol ,but no worries Electra glide will chime @ some point and he's got @ 7.3 powerstroke as well.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:45 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB TN View Post
Electra glide I was just outside going to take my lock off the docking station and how did you get yours off? I don't want to break it, but it's probably something simple.
Use pliers on the back side. It's a push out tab that holds the lock in. You should be able to squeeze it enough to push the lock back out.

I have a 1999 F250 CCSB 4x4 7.3
Andersen Ultimate Aluminum fifth wheel hitch V2
Nights camped 2015-didn't count
Nights camped 2016-43...so far
Electra glide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:10 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra glide View Post
Use pliers on the back side. It's a push out tab that holds the lock in. You should be able to squeeze it enough to push the lock back out.

I have a 1999 F250 CCSB 4x4 7.3

Thanks I got it off, yeap that was easy. I'll go tomorrow to get the new one.