Old 09-19-2015, 08:01 PM   #1

Any Vengeance owners

Hi there my first post on here. My wife and I are looking to upgrade toyhaulers & We really like the 320a model.

Anyone out there with this model or close to it?
My big thing is the quality of these units, R u overall happy with yours? If not does FR stand behind their products?
My current Toyhauler has had it's share of issues but all was covered under warranty & some. Thanks in advance for your comments.

LB TN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 03:45 PM   #2

We recently bought the 320A. The dealer has been good working with us but no major issues right now. When we had our 21RR and warranty issues the dealer and FR always helped us out.
If you do buy one from FR make sure to buy the extended warranty for $150. We almost missed out because the dealer didn't mention it but I read about on this forum.

Andersen Ultimate Aluminum fifth wheel hitch V2
Nights camped 2015-didn't count
Nights camped 2016-43...so far
Electra glide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 04:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra glide View Post
We recently bought the 320A. The dealer has been good working with us but no major issues right now. When we had our 21RR and warranty issues the dealer and FR always helped us out.
If you do buy one from FR make sure to buy the extended warranty for $150. We almost missed out because the dealer didn't mention it but I read about on this forum.
Thanks for the heads up on the extended warranty. We have a local dealer who ordered a 320a & is expected to arrive here around the end of the month. We can't wait for it to arrive. There is some 15 models left out there but none near us. Iam kinda torn between the 15 &16 because the 16's r heavier by around 800 pounds. The only difference I see between the two is that they took the sliding glass door out& added a regular door that divides the garage and living area. They took the cabinets out above that door and added a loft. I'll be close on weight with my Duramax. How does your 7.3 do pulling it? How long have you had your unit? Thanks again for your response.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #4

I like the 2016 model with the glass sliding door. Seems to give the inside a "larger" appearance. The only thing I don't get is the lack of storage in the garage. No overhead cabinets at all. I'm hoping to find ideas here but locating a mod thread for improvements on these models is tough. LMK if you find one.
My 7.3l has a power issue. I am in the process of trying to fix it. Right now it's like I'm using my 5.3 V8 from my suburban when towing this rig. Hopefully my fixes work and I will find out for sure when I take it out again this weekend. My friend moved our camper with his Duramax 6.4l and it towed awesome. So once my 7.3 is fixed up I'll be good to go.
We've had ours for about two months now. Truck issues have kept us from camping but we are (crosses fingers) taking it out this weekend.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:59 PM   #5

We want the sliding glass door over the small door like you said it makes it look bigger. The dealer said that they ordered it with a loft so we were confused on that because we could not find one with a loft and a glass door. We talked to a Rep. @ FR & they said on the 16's we could not get the glass door.Do you have a loft or cabinets above your door? Or maybe yours is a 15? I added a shelf with a front lip with netting to hold things in place on my current Toyhauler. It works great for helmets and stuff like that but its nothing fancy. I can post a picture if you are interested in it. Sorry to hear about the troubles with your truck hopefully you can get it figured out. Let me know how your weekend go's & have fun.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:06 PM   #6

Ours has sliding door with cabinets above the door facing the kitchen. No cabinets in the garage.
I'm about to fire up the truck and see if what i fixed still leaks. Crossing fingers still.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:26 PM   #7

I understand about the truck, I love diesels but they can be a pain in the #ss. Iam about 99% sure you have a 15 model becuse we are talking about the same wall. Can you confirm what year yours is maybe over the weekend? I hope yours is a 16 model.That shelf that I was referring to that I added was in the garage. Basically on the opposite side of the wall we are talking about. Do you know how to post a picture on here? Iam not to techie. Lol. Thanks again for your time.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #8

Not the best picture but this was from our first trip out. I guess that picture didn't work. I'll post later from my pc.
Old 09-24-2015, 02:08 PM   #9

Maybe this worked? It won't let me edit my other post.
I put my truck back together and it still leaks but nothing I fixed. I'll have to get a camera and try to figure out the new leak.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:20 PM   #10

Well the dealer called & said that it's in .We're going tomorrow to look @ it. Anything specific that you could think of while we're looking @ it please chime in.

On a different note, I have a 16k Reese Slider hitch. Do you think that's enough or should I upgrade to a 18k? Thanks again.