My DH and I have been looking at buying a new toy hauler. We have decided on a make and model and have a few optional items we want to have added.(We have been told it can be done)
We have contacted 4 dealers. Its been six weeks or so since we have been able to get ANY kind of a price on a unit. We do keep in touch with them weekly (sometimes two threes times a week) both by email and phone.
My issue is they want us to plop down money and sign a contract WITHOUT the benefit of a final price. I dont THINK SO!
And when I ask for a itemized quote sheet/price list...I get deer in the head lights. I am NOT signing anyhting until I see what I am getting!!
Has anyone else had an issues trying to buy a new unit? This has been the most drawn out process I have even been through. Worse than buying a house!
We are thinking about contatcing FR direct! Any suggestions, words of wisdom? Comments? PLEASE HELP