Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2017, 01:36 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 94
Do the rocker chairs fit down the hallway?

Or where else do folks put them when the garage area is full of toys?

Thank you
__________________

__________________
2012 Ram 3500 Megacab SRW 6.7L Cummins
bhoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:33 AM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 94
Anyone know if they fit?
__________________

__________________
2012 Ram 3500 Megacab SRW 6.7L Cummins
bhoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 10:56 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 262
I have a Stealth, and although mine will "just" fit in the hallway, I just put mine in the kitchen area. Lash them down so they do not bounce around. Not the most convenient, but not worth the pain to try and go down the hallway with them. I still can move them around if I need to get to things.

Mark
Wileykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:06 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileykid View Post
I have a Stealth, and although mine will "just" fit in the hallway, I just put mine in the kitchen area. Lash them down so they do not bounce around. Not the most convenient, but not worth the pain to try and go down the hallway with them. I still can move them around if I need to get to things.

Mark
We will have toys literally up to a couple inches from the fridge so if they don't fit down the hallway, we will have to leave them home.
__________________
2012 Ram 3500 Megacab SRW 6.7L Cummins
bhoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 10:42 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 187
I put mine on the lower bunk laying on their side and run the bunk up. I do put a sleeping bag over the top to keep from scuffing up the upholstery and bottom of the top bunk. Works great when the toys aren't too tall. I have a Stealth SA2515 and the chairs do fit in the hallway, but they block the head and sure as heck, somebody needs the head en route.
prestonj12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:58 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestonj12 View Post
I put mine on the lower bunk laying on their side and run the bunk up. I do put a sleeping bag over the top to keep from scuffing up the upholstery and bottom of the top bunk. Works great when the toys aren't too tall. I have a Stealth SA2515 and the chairs do fit in the hallway, but they block the head and sure as heck, somebody needs the head en route.
Thank you for the info, yes they would be blocking the bathroom. We have a 2016 RZR XPT 2 seat that will be sitting in the rear so I would imagine the beds will need to be all the way to the ceiling. A Kawasaki Brute Force 650 will be pulled in the front. The two together take up 17 feet 1.5 inches so really no room left!
__________________
2012 Ram 3500 Megacab SRW 6.7L Cummins
bhoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:15 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 262
Sounds like some comfy lawn chairs will work the best.

Mark
Wileykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:40 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Retired JSO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: NE Florida
Posts: 682
Do the rocker chairs fit down the hallway?

On the left wall of our W&P, we have 2 recliners that fit beside our gas ezgo golf cart. On the same wall forward of the chairs is the stove, sink and refrigerator. BTW, the Green kayak is 12' 6" long.Click image for larger version

Name:	2D4530A6-7F0E-4211-873E-39861EAAB97B.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	317.7 KB
ID:	135196
Retired JSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 10:52 AM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 94
I have the rig now and I can confirm they do fit down the hallway! The only downside is we need to stop on the way and use the bathroom, it's tight to get past them!
__________________
2012 Ram 3500 Megacab SRW 6.7L Cummins
bhoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #10
Member
 
Tmoz78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 63
Yes either in front of fridge or in the hallway and yes someone always ends up having to use the restroom. 2017 Stealth FS2413
Tmoz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 11:13 PM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: El Cajon,ca
Posts: 79
I have the 2715 and mine fit down the hallway. My buddy bought the 2313 and his do not fit in the hallway.
Svtyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:19 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired JSO View Post
On the left wall of our W&P, we have 2 recliners that fit beside our gas ezgo golf cart. On the same wall forward of the chairs is the stove, sink and refrigerator. BTW, the Green kayak is 12' 6" long.Attachment 135196


Is your kayak mounted to the golf cart or to the ceiling?
ldgary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:04 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Retired JSO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: NE Florida
Posts: 682
Do the rocker chairs fit down the hallway?

The kayak is on the golf cart. I used J hook wall mounts and have them pined to the golf cart roof frame. I load and unload the cart with the kayak just as you see it and in most cases drive to the waters edge. The kayak is pretty heavy at 90 lbs thus the tilt of the cart.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9509.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	514.1 KB
ID:	180945
Retired JSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:43 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired JSO View Post
The kayak is on the golf cart. I used J hook wall mounts and have them pined to the golf cart roof frame. I load and unload the cart with the kayak just as you see it and in most cases drive to the waters edge. The kayak is pretty heavy at 90 lbs thus the tilt of the cart.Attachment 180945


I have a Coosa FD. Weighs over 100#. Thatís why I asked. I like your solution. I may have to look into a golf cart !
ldgary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:06 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 157
On my 2714 they fit in the hallway. PITA and in the way so I fit them btwn the Rzr and the fridge.
All of which kinda pissed me off after I bought the trailer cuz the salesman said put them on the bed in the front bedroom.... but they don't fit thru the bedroom door.
__________________

__________________
Everything written by this author is not claimed to be fact nor fiction and may be considered seriously altered depending on the libation being consumed at time of writ.

2012 FR Stealth 2714 Toyhauler.
2017 Ford F 250, 4x4, Super Cab, 8' bed, 6.2 gas motor.
Various Desert Toys including a Rzr XP Turbo.
ADVtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.


×