Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #21

I sold a house in a subdivision and moved to the country to get away from whiney neighbors. I had race cars. I can honestly they were as happy as I was to see me leave.
pdqparalegal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:00 AM   #22

We love our 377V, lots of room and pulls great. You will enjoy it I'm sure.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:42 AM   #23

Vengeance looks sweet. Where you going?

We're taking ours to Ocean Lakes next weekend.
KFX450RXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 05:50 PM   #24
Crookedread

Some housing developments have those restrictions for a reason. I lived in a house when first married and the neighbor parked his monster trailer in front of my house making it dangerous to pull out of the driveway and exceedingly ugly to look at full time. Be a good neighbor and show a little respect for the Whiney people who live next door. They obviously don't get to go camping like you do,,,,, come to think of it, that's probably why they were whining.

Crookedread
2016 Duramax
2011 Stealth 2312
crookedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 07:04 PM   #25

Had to fill it up to get ready for our first trip out this weekend. I can't tell how much room was left between the roof and the awning, but it seems close.

Well it seems close because it is. In the 1st picture cant make out the clearance posted on the awning but its there.

I measured out ours to the top of the forward A/C unit and came in at 12'8" when hooked up. Unlucky 13 is very easy for me to remember :. A tape measure is your friend.

Old 08-07-2016, 09:11 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFX450RXC View Post
Vengeance looks sweet. Where you going?

We're taking ours to Ocean Lakes next weekend.
We went to a place called Marval RV Resort in Gore OK. About an hour away from us, but we just wanted a quick weekend trip to break it in. Found out a couple of the AC ducts were not blowing any air. And the tub surround is completely unsealed at the top. I think those were the only issues I found so I am happy with that.
TheMohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt and Michele View Post
Had to fill it up to get ready for our first trip out this weekend. I can't tell how much room was left between the roof and the awning, but it seems close.

Well it seems close because it is. In the 1st picture cant make out the clearance posted on the awning but its there.

I measured out ours to the top of the forward A/C unit and came in at 12'8" when hooked up. Unlucky 13 is very easy for me to remember :. A tape measure is your friend.

I didn't see that when I was pulling in. Zooming in, it shows 13'6". Forest River's website lists the 377V as 13'4". Plenty of room to spare!
TheMohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:06 PM   #28

Congratulations on your new rig, we have had our 398 V since January and absolutely love it. 377v was my second choice but I needed the extra room in the hauler for my Ranger Crew. We hook up and head out if we have a spare weekend, even if we are close to home.

Just like you, we get the crappy looks when pulling in to load and unload. We are more than considerate to the neighbors, never more than a few hours or so and never over night. I have been the the nice guy and let the neighbors know that I would be on the street for more than that and to let us know if we need to move it.

Recently, a neighbor now leaves their extra vehicle in the street where I park the trailer, which is directly across from my house, ( I think purposely) at all times and I cannot get in and out. It's a bit of a pain but I have learned to load, unload, and clean in my storage spot and it forces me to go ahead and knock it out. I cant wait for the day to roll it into my shop just outside of my home.

My biggest additions so far are ceramic tinting the windows and my hard wired 50 watt surge protector, don't plug in without one.

Wish you all of the best and let me know if I can ever help, see you down the road!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160123_155413_resized.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	121431  
mrh2008 is offline   Reply With Quote