Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2018, 06:46 AM   #1

mounting tv

we are going to mount t.v. in garage of TH there is a spot for it just wondering if anyone has any tips.
Jackba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 07:23 AM   #2

if the factory marked a reinforced area for the mount it is pretty straight forward. hopefully there is an outlet close to where you are putting the tv and maybe a cable jack? I picked a tv/dvd combo unit so I can watch movies also and the bracket I picked works with the bracket that was on the outside of my unit so I can move the tv back and forth. Enjoy.
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:36 PM   #3

My xlr had a sticker saying tv mount. You could tap on the wall and feel it had a area of plywood. I mounted a swivel mount and take the tv down when traveling.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:32 AM   #4

We have a Spartan300 4012, I moved the outside TV into the garage. There was a sticker on the wall next to the door that said "TV Backer." I pressed
gently against the wall to find the dimensions of the backer and used the swivel mount that was outside. Fortunately there was a pretty large backer so I had some leeway in positioning it. As it is, the 40" outside TV is too wide to strap to the wall, as the sliding glass door doesn't allow a place to strap the TV for travel. Then we move I take the TV from the mount and strap it face down on the garage bed.
Your TH will undoubtedly be different in where the mount is and its size. There will be a 110v outlet and at least 1, maybe 2 coax wall connections (1 for antenna/cable and possibly another for satellite) nearby.
Ozarkryder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mount