Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-30-2013, 11:16 PM   #1

Sandpiper select 25rls 2014 rear living fifth wheel

I am trying to determine how long the 25RLS is? I have seen 25' (which I want to believe) but I also have seen 29'. Also I have read King size bed but see queen on the diagram?

I like the floor plan and my wife does NOT want a dinette but a table and chairs.

Might want in as a TT because I have a F150 5.0.

Anyone know the truth today? Forest River has TBA for all the specs but the awing is 16' so 25' may be right. Also no pictures.

Inquiring minds need to know
Don

2013 21' Micro Lite
2013 Ford F150
darhike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Always Learning

Extremely unlikely that it is 25'. The model numbers are rarely indicative of the length (my 36qb is over 40' long). Is there a "contact us" part of the Sisrra/Sandpiper page? I found most manufacturers responded to email questions within a day or two.

Tags
fifth wheel, sandpiper, select, wheel