Old 01-19-2019, 02:24 PM   #1

See You All in a Few Years

Well my friends, the new owners of our F450, Vengeance, and even the golf cart took delivery this morning. A wonderful family who has been renting RVs to camp with a group of friends. This is their first RV they've owned and I'd say they really jumped in to camping with both feet.

Thanks to you all for your wonderful wisdom and advice on things. Hopefully I was able to return the favor with what little knowledge I have to offer. I'm quite sure we'll be back in another truck and toy hauler in a few years. But both sons are in college now so camping has become very limited not to mention how expensive college is. It just made sense to take a break for now.

So in 3.5 years when my youngest graduates, I'm quite certain we'll be back in the market. That is if we haven't gotten something sooner! My wife estimates I won't be able to hold out more than two years but I have a game plan and hopefully I can stick to it.

Happy camping and safe travels. See you all in the summer of 2022!

Jamie

KFX450RXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:33 AM   #2

Best of luck, with kids and camping...
Tmoz78 is offline   Reply With Quote