Old 10-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #1

toy hauler FSX 260RT

Anyone have structural blueprint of our toy hauler. We are trying to figure out whats under the front bedroom nightstand box in front of each side closet. We looked under and around outside and there are no access points. Wondering if they are just empty space.

Thanks for the help.

mchristensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:24 PM   #2
Site Team

Doesn't exist for the consumer.

2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:10 PM   #3

Fsx 260rt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchristensen View Post
Anyone have structural blueprint of our toy hauler. We are trying to figure out whats under the front bedroom nightstand box in front of each side closet. We looked under and around outside and there are no access points. Wondering if they are just empty space.

Thanks for the help.
How do you like the 260rt? We are thinking of getting one. Pros or cons? Appreciate any feedback. Thx
Wendy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #4

Do you like the 260rt? We are thinking of buying one. Appreciate any feedback. Thx
Old 10-19-2018, 11:06 PM   #5

We love it so far. Very easy to tow. Love the party deck. We put an extension shelf on the end of the kitchen counter and have a glass cutting board over the cooktop because the counterspace is limited. Love the glass shower surround and the queen front bedroom. I highly recommend it.
mchristensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:58 AM   #6

Awesome

Thank you so much for the input. We were torn between the fsx or the grey wolf 26rr. So thx for helping with our decision. Did you get a good deal? Going to an rv show tomorrow and hoping to get a deal. Pls keep me posted on any good or bad issues with the hauler. Happy glamping !!!! Wendy
Old 10-20-2018, 06:09 AM   #7

Fsx 260rt

Forgot to ask. What type of vehicle are you towing it with. We also need to get a new truck. Thx
And let me know if you find out about the mystery space.... lol thx
Old 10-20-2018, 03:57 PM   #8

Cutting board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchristensen View Post
We love it so far. Very easy to tow. Love the party deck. We put an extension shelf on the end of the kitchen counter and have a glass cutting board over the cooktop because the counterspace is limited. Love the glass shower surround and the queen front bedroom. I highly recommend it.

If you like your knives, lose the glass cutting board and get a cheap wood {bamboo} one.
Much easier on the cutting edge.
pdqparalegal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:59 PM   #9

That's where your outside pass thru storage is. Lift up the bed & you will see. Its basically the same as our 26RR.
Wolf26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:01 PM   #10

Wife & I just looked at the 260RT this afternoon! We are very impressed with the layout. I hope that the one we saw is the exception rather than the rule! The outdoor steps were removed and we were told that they were broken and must be replaced. The entrance door would not close as it was entirely out of alignment! Cannot believe that all this could happen in transit! Overall we were impressed and hope the next one we see has much much better fit & finish! Thank you to all here as I’m looking for any and all advice in our decision making process as to whether we purchase!

RussellReyn89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toy hauler