Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2007, 06:53 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to bluepig361
Wildwood 26BHSS LE

I am thinking of buying a 2003 WIldwood LE 26BHSS. It has the perfect floorplan that we are lookking for. The asking price is 10,900. Any input on this camper or the price would be greatly appreciated.
bluepig361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:40 PM   #2

Send a message via MSN to welshman599
It's hard for me to comment on price for the US market, but it does seem like a good deal. Auto Trader or a similar car seller magazine might be useful in guaging price.

As far as the trailer goes, if you like the floorplan and the trailer is in satisfactory condition when you really look closely at everything, I'll bet it will be a great purchase. Is it through a dealer or private?
welshman599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:57 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to bluepig361
It is a private sale. We went and looked at the camper and it seems to be in excellent condition. We went after having several days of terrential rains and everything was bone dry. I got up on the roof and that also seems great. The owner would not budge on the price however. I am still a little worried about buying a used camper, which will have no warranty if something should be wrong with it, but cant afford the prices of brand new!!
bluepig361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:15 PM   #4

Send a message via MSN to welshman599
A warranty on a good well-cared-for trailer is a pretty worthless piece of paper, I find. There is always some risk buying used, but I find that with most things, I like the outright savings from someone else taking the depreciation hit. And, three years old really isn't old for something with a 15-20 year useable lifespan.
welshman599 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wildwood