Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2009, 09:02 PM   #1

Amber Alert - Nevaeh Buchanan

Just thought I would mention that I am living in an area where there is an active amber alert. Nevaeh Buchanan age 5 from Monroe Mi went missing on 5-24-09 from a local apartment complex. As of June 4, 2009 we are 99% sure that local law enforcement found her on the banks of the River Raisin burried in a shallow grave with a cement like substance poured over top of her. Two local fisherman found her. As of now her body is at the Wayne County Morgue being autopsied. We are awaiting results from that and hopefully the person or persons who commited this horrible crime will be incarcerated for the rest of their natural lives. This beautiful young lady had the same preschool teacher as my daughter. When they showed pics of her on TV she held up the same projects that my daughter also completed and I have reserved in a keepsake box. This case has really touched myself and the local citizens of Monroe County, Michigan as stuff like this usually does'nt happen here. Keep us in your prayers as this is far from over.
Nina

God Bless you little Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan

Name:   Neviaeh_Buchanan.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  12.5 KB
May those who brought harm upon you suffer ten fold for the damage they have done.
Hitched up to a White 1999 F-150 Ext. Cab
Number of days camped in 2014-2
(4 more days reserved)
NINA is offline   Reply With Quote