Originally Posted by mike.t
One day we should make an honest effort to establish an advocacy group and possibly one day with enough voices these manufactures may take note
As long as a fairly vocal "majority" will tell you
1. It's your fault for inadequate PDI
2. It's your fault since you didn't buy locally
3. You should enjoy rebuilding your MH because "puttering on your MH is fun"
4. It's the dealers fault for not having adequate/properly trained staff
5. Just take it to Goshen
6. Just take it to the factory
7. FR makes the best RV's in the world
8. We don't need no stinkin' lemon law cuz it'll just raise costs
I'm sure I missed some others...