Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2018, 12:10 PM   #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMWildcat View Post
I have 5 very similar water cans. 6 gallons a piece with a little shorter spout. Cans empty quickly into the tank and easily done by one person. No mess. Plus they fit perfectly in the front of the truck bed along with two gas cans.

We boondock mostly and these allow us to have 50 gallons in tank plus these 30 gallons extra before we have to find somewhere to fill them up.

While dry camping we typically use 90-100 gallons a week for the two of us. Love these cans.

I do have friends that use different types of pumps. All much slower than just dumping them in

So how would I get the water into a Cedar Creek that has the hose screw connection and a RV fill valve?
Old 08-18-2018, 12:13 PM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwdilday View Post
So how would I get the water into a Cedar Creek that has the hose screw connection and a RV fill valve?
For that one, I'm assuming you will either need an external pump, or set your valves correctly and use the RV pump to suck water from an external container as I've seen described elsewhere in the forums.

We mainly boondock, so I would never have any RV that did not have gravity fill.
Reese Fifth Airborne Sidewinder
NMWildcat is online now   Reply With Quote