Old 10-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #11
@ta99- No, nothing has been resolved. Our trailer has been in the shop more than we have camped in it. From the smallest things; the dvd not being wired in, 4 cabinet doors replaced from warping, water heater element went out, and the horrific excuse of an a/c. As far as I know Forest River has not come up with any solution. Our dealer says they told them the a/c needs to run for 24 hrs to obtain optimal temperature. Really?! In a West Texas summer we need it to work immediately! We camped in it for two weeks on the Gulf Coast and we were comfortable in the humid sea air. It ran constantly at 55 and never got below 75. To our surprise, there were three other 365s camping at the same time. We all discussed our likes and dislikes and shared our problems. Out of the four of us, only one family had no problems in the 3 months they had their unit. Another family had so many issues they were working with an attorney to get an entirely different unit! I try to remind myself we did have a HOT Texas summer and that had a lot to do with the a/c, but it has issues for sure. This trailer certainly turns heads going down the road, but if you are planning to buy one be sure you have a great dealer who will be willing to work out all the kinks. We are hoping that we get everything worked out in this first year. All in all, our family of 5 enjoys the space and features of this trailer, but sometimes we find ourselves wishing we had gone with the Open Road.

Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:22 AM   #12
Please increase ac went air flow.

Rexi1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
I talked with Jeff from Forest River in the warranty department. He had us install another vent in the kitchen. It didn't seem to help the problem very much still gets warm.

williamsrw2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

365, 365 saq, air conditioner