Originally Posted by X96mnn
Where is the quality in that???
Where should I begin?
- Loose and hanging wires underneath
- Toilet paper holder falling off the wall
- Panel seams that don't match
- Panel staples that missed their mark
- Caulking on roof seams that look like a 2 year old did it
- Sawdust and woodshavings everywhere
- Dinette cushions that don't fit
- Loose straps that secure fresh water tank
I don't care if it's a $20,000, or $200,000 RV; it makes me mad. I think the ultimate solution is to have oversea interest start producing quality RV's just like Toyota, Nissan (Datsun), VW, Hyundai, and Kia did with the automobile industry. The big three had to improve their engineering and workmanship to compete with them, and I'm glad they did!