Old 02-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #11
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokiehall View Post
We are projected rain/snow showers out of the storm this coming week. All we got out of the last storm was high winds. Most of the snow has finally melted off most areas except the huge parking lot piles and shaded/north facing areas. It remains cold though, with temps averaging in the 30's when they should be near 50 this time of year for our area.
Hope the weather's good next weekend. We're heading your way for Spring Family Weekend at Liberty U. We'll be heading down Friday. Can I bring you some snow? We still have bunch on the ground!

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
Hope the weather's good next weekend. We're heading your way for Spring Family Weekend at Liberty U. We'll be heading down Friday. Can I bring you some snow? We still have bunch on the ground!

Thanks but we still have enough. So far the extended forecast is sunny with highs in the mid-upper 40's, for what its worth. It will change several times before the weekend. Have a safe trip and enjoy the Hill City. I know of a couple nice restaurants on the riverfront if you are interested.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #13
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokiehall View Post
Thanks but we still have enough. So far the extended forecast is sunny with highs in the mid-upper 40's, for what its worth. It will change several times before the weekend. Have a safe trip and enjoy the Hill City. I know of a couple nice restaurants on the riverfront if you are interested.
One of our meals is a luncheon at the college and from there who knows. I have the 2 restaurants you sent me earlier in my favorites. Thanks for the weather forecast.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote