Old 06-23-2016, 05:04 PM   #11

Congrats on the 23WS. Was not yet available when we purchased or might have considered, although we really like the island. We carry extra items stored in totes in the RV when traveling. The totes are then stacked outside next to the RV after we are set up so we always lost that space with our old non slide RV and now we're storing under the slide. We like to park ourselves at the campfire or under the EZ up. Never got into sitting right outside the RV.
My big, and only, complaint about the 23IKSS (rant alert) is the top venting of the fridge through the slide wall. I guess all in slide fridges are like this, but with the baffle in place there is very little room for air to exhaust from the over worked fan. Seems a competent engineer could have come up with something better than cutting a hole, blocking most of it with a baffle and then popping in the same cover as in the bottom.
(Rant over). It works OK so far and I have 5 years of fridge coverage from Dometic.

2 Old Town kayaks & 2 Boston Terriers - Zoey/Gonzo
Lar & Ruth
55 nights camping 2015, 45 in 2016, 42 in 2017
CNYCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:24 AM   #12

B Team Shamrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Havercamp View Post

The Shamrocks are built by the B team at the factory , using the parts that were rejected from the Roo assembly line.

Good one! A Roo saleswoman actually told me essentially that very thing!

Old 06-29-2016, 09:31 PM   #13

Congratulations on the 23WS! We got ours in April, and I couldn't be happier with it. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Old 07-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by joinco70 View Post
Congratulations on the 23WS! We got ours in April, and I couldn't be happier with it. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Ditto!

We've taken one long road trip (2 weeks), and two weekenders so far. Planning another 3 days later this month. We definitely made the right decision!