Old 03-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
We have a an SV291 and my ground clearance is not too great. I could use an extra four inches just so I won't cringe when pulling into gas stations with any kind of slope.

Bill U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #12
Send a message via Yahoo to vkdrums
let me guess yours scrappes the driveway to the fr makes an axle riser kit all u have to do is call them 574 389 4600 ask for parts give them your campers vin# and bam theyll give you the part # for the kit you need.

vkdrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #13
New 233t owner

We just purchased a 2005 used one and fell for it the first time we saw it! It is just off the showroom quality. Size is perfect for a family of 4 and a few friends. I only would like the heater to push air in the back and the fuse fan not to run so often. Otherwise it is stylish all the way and a great tow for a small truck. We did not notice the clearance problem but will look out for that.

cosfun is offline   Reply With Quote

233, surveyor